Thank you for your interest in Simple Grace Studio! I create hand-drawn illustrations for scrapbookers, crafters and teachers, as well as custom design services. You may use my illustrations in your personal, not-for-profit projects and for limited educational commercial use as outlined below.
- All artworks by Amber Ortlinghaus (Simple Grace Studio) are protected under US and international copyright law and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). When you purchase these illustrations you are purchasing a single-user, non-transferable license, NOT the rights to the illustrations. Simple Grace Studio retains the copyright to the images, all rights are reserved.
- The digital graphics (“illustrations”) covered by this license include: illustrations/clip art, line art, papers, overlays and alphabet sets created by Simple Grace Studio. Please note that this license does NOT allow for the commercial use of any printables. These are licensed for personal and classroom use only.
PERSONAL AND PERSONAL CLASSROOM USE
You may use the illustrations for your own personal crafting and classroom use (in personal projects that are for your own use, are not shared or distributed and are not offered for sale) with no restrictions. Some examples of how you might like to use the illustrations for personal use are:
- creating scrapbook pages, greetings cards, invitations, craft projects, posters and party decor for your own use
- creating learning activities, worksheets, decorations, posters and printable projects for use in your own classroom
- creating SMARTboard lessons and PowerPoint presentations for use in your own classroom
EDUCATIONAL COMMERCIAL USE
- This license covers the use of the illustrations in the creation of secure, printable and paper-less educational resources offered for sale or distributed for free on single-owner personal websites/blogs and multi-vendor educational websites such as Teachers Pay Teachers (TpT). The license does NOT allow products to be offered on other websites including, but not limited to, eBay, Etsy, any subscription based website or app store.
- This license does NOT allow the production of any printed or physical goods or books (including those printed via print-on-demand sites) or usage of the illustrations in apps or software development, nor does it extend to mass production or art licensors. (If you are interested in licensing my artwork for mass production, please contact me for licensing information).
- Educational content MUST be added to the illustrations: your resources must contain your own intellectual property and you must use the illustrations to enhance your work, not form the main component of your resource (some exclusions for early reader activities, vocabulary and phonics resources apply).
- Documents must be created by you and supplied in a secure format (illustrations must be flattened and locked in the resource file) to protect your investment in the artwork and to prevent extraction from the document. You must ensure that the illustrations cannot be copied, extracted or shared from within the resource.
HOW TO GIVE CREDIT
Credit is required on all resources (both offered for free download and for sale) where you have used my illustrations. Please add a clickable text link or a image hyperlinked to my website within your document. Images and logos for this purpose are included in the product download files (you can also drop me an email and I’ll send them to you!) Credit is not necessary on every page within your document, a link on your credits page is ideal!
SUGGESTIONS AND IDEAS
If you have a suggestion for a set of illustrations you’d like me to create, I would LOVE to hear from you! While I can no longer create custom illustrations, I do take suggestions and try to fit them into my schedule whenever I can. Please feel free to get in touch and share your ideas with me!